Sunday, June 9, 2013

Home is Wherever I'm with You

So last night I finally told Jeff that I am falling in love with him. It took a lot of courage to say. But it's true, I am. I know he loves me even if he doesn't say it. I can feel it. But part of me is afraid of starting this new journey with someone who could be my one and only. I don't know why I am like this. Afraid to be me. Maybe I'm just in shock from finally finding the one that I'm afraid to move too fast. But I do love talking to him and spending days together where we barely   anything. Just snuggling on this bed, listening to calming music and being together is what I love to do. :) and even when I am in New York I can't stop thinking about him, about us, about us in the future, about wanting children. Which is so weird to think that when we only just met May 29. June 5 we declared for the world that we are together and I already I want my life to start with him. 

In such a small amount of time I already know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. But I'm afraid to tell him any of this because I don't want to move fast with this one.

No comments: