I feel content. But I want a partner in my new life. Someone I can trust and be happy around. I want to find a man and travel the world and have new experiences with. I want to finish school so I can be a lazy person at home in my bed-- no. Scratch that last part haha. To become a fabulous photographer and become a small town hero. I would like to move to a new area with the mom so I can change my life. This place is gettin to small too fast and I have had enough.
New life! Live a little! Try new things-- food, people, adventures, places!!!
But I would love to experience that with a new best friend that doesn't mind drinking, having fun, meeting new people and spaces- maybe the best friend could be a new boyfriend and we would share many fun adventures together :'o :)
No comments:
Post a Comment