Saturday, June 15, 2013

Beach Trip number two

I can't believe it has been two days. I am typing this at 4:22 am though because my mother was just in the Emergency Care. We finally figured out that she has Diverticulitis. It basically means she can't eat any large or small seeds because then they just get stuck and then her colon swells. She is now on two medicines until it goes away. I feel bad for her because she already cannot eat/drink so many other foods and to tackle another obstacle  is challenging.

But moving onto the bright side, my sister, brother and I went to the beach and stayed there for two hours. The weather had tremendously gone done from 103 degrees on Thursday to 85 degrees on Friday. The water was very nice still. And for some reason I can't at first go in the water alone because my heart starts racing and I think to much. I have this fear that I can't escape. However, if I go in with someone and there are other strangers around me then I am completely happy and fine. I guess I just want to be safe and in one piece. Ha ha, maybe it's from watching too many shark shows on T.V..

Katrina and I haven't spoken in a good few months so we did that. We talked about her job and her new dating partner, Michael. Things seems to be struggling with them already and they aren't boyfriend/girlfriend. But it's all about the journey-meeting new people and seeing what works with each other. Who we are as a person shapes who we want in our other half. It's good to have a lot in common because then it's easier to fall into a relationship based on friendship not just charisma and romance. Then she asked me about my new boyfriend. She asked me all these questions one of which struck me. I forget exactly what she asked but basically it was, "Why do you like him?" I love him because he let's me be me. I don't have to hide from him. He loves me for all that I am, and that's all I can ask for. Oh and he tells me I'm beautiful and tells me all these compliments and he spoils me with love all the time. I miss feeling love. I miss feeling the attention. I am loving every second that I am talking and being with him. I really do love him even with all the small things. He is perfect in every way. :)

Later, I took pictures of a mama duck and her four adorable ducklings. There also was a beautiful swan there that loved the attention I was giving him. After that I played with the two dogs, Gio, Pibé. I cannot get enough of them. I read The Hunger Games for a bit and then took a two hour nap. By the time I woke up it was time to go and eat. I didn't want to at first, but my amazing boyfriend convinced me otherwise. I cannot wait to see him on Sunday evening when we return! Anyway, we went to The Dead Dog and I took some photographs of my surroundings and of the family. In memory of all dogs that have passed from this earth, people put up photographs onto the wall. I have an image of so many photos in frames. And for dinner I got a Ribeye (Mmmmmmmmm) and delicious onion rings. We all tried there hush puppies with cinnamon butter and it was a fatty yummy treat. I enjoyed talking to my boyfriend throughout the night. And it was funny as he got drunk he started getting sensitive and spoke really fast. Too fast because he slurred his words a lot, but he was adorable and I cannot wait to see him Monday. :)

So that was the evening. We didn't get to go Mini golfing, but we will go tomorrow (June 15). My mom should feel better by the evening. Fingers crossed and prayers answered. Please. Alright well I think I might read a bit more and then sleep forever until the sun wakes me.

Night world. Oh and by the way, I am having a really great day Jeff! ;)

No comments: