Thursday, June 20, 2013

Saturdays Beach Trip, Sunday, Home and my other Home

The day before my family leaves to go home (Saturday) my family and I decide to play miniature golf since we didn't get to go to Charleston. I actually got along with my siblings and enjoyed getting teased instead of the usual bickering which was nice. We then got frozen yogurt at FroYoz and then dinner at this delicious Mexican restaurant. After everyone gets a food coma we go back to Lucho's place and relax outside on the lounge chairs. I eventually got bored and started to take pictures of this duck/rooster bird thing and of the swans. I also found this lizard that I took a few shots of and I tried catching it to. Not much success on my part but it was still fun. :)

And since I didn't feel like sleeping Jeff and I decided to talk. Even though we didn't have  much to say (besides the Amanda thing) I still enjoyed speaking with him. And it's good we had some time apart because it made me realize how much I really did miss him. :)

It seemed like it took forever to get home and Jeff promised to meet me when I got home. He actually turned into our development before us. I even hopped out of the car just as my mother parked to it and ran to hug him. I hugged him a whole freaking lot and I couldn't stop smiling. :)))))) <--- :="" nbsp="" p="" remember="" smile="" super="" the="">
He spent the night on the couch and I went to his place for three days to make up for time lost. I learned a lot more about his room mates and him. I cannot believe I stayed there for so long but I wasn't bored. Even when I was there I felt happy, protected, needed, loved. Things that have slipped away for the last three years in my family. I love feeling loved and cared for. He really is my other half. When I'm scared he takes the lead and helps me get through the rough spots. Oh and on a side note my mother loves him and I think he's part of the family now. (Especially if he  continues to help cook and help around the house.) :)

Anyway... Goodbye for now and sleep tight- don't let the bed bugs bite. 

No comments: