Saturday, June 22, 2013

In His Eyes

Jeff speaking from now till infinity


When I was in South Korea I visited a holy man, with whom I shared a stone I had kept for years; a garnet. Deep blood red, it was cast in the ventricles of my heart as it still appears to this day. To the Country I had lost many friends and allies, and I was feeling distraught. I sought from him advisement, and what he told me I never forgot.


The stone contains a piece of your heart. As a man who walks with the burden of warfare, you will not come out of these times in one piece. The men you know will be swallowed. They cannot bear the brunt of what is to be forever. You will lose them. You will not lose this stone. She is close. Be patient, and the beast of the world shall take those that you love. She has already consumed more than you needed to give, but you will find the love. Trust in you, the stone as well. Give it only to the one that will stand by your side always. I am sorry for you. I wish I had another way for you to act.


No comments: