Monday, October 13, 2014

I Want to Move into a Tribe

Do you really think it's easy to up and drop out of college? The answer is no. Everyone might think it's easy but you have to calculate mother breathing down your back to graduate- "If you drop out now you will waste all of this time and money! And you will have to pay 6 months from when you drop out!" All those stupid bills from going to college to get a degree and to make a larger amount of cash than people who didn't go to college. Whoop-de-doo. Except it's not all fun. My gut is telling me to quit but my brain is telling me to stay so you don't have to work a lot right now to pay and so you can get a better paying job. But I don't even want to work. I want to be that stay at home mom. That mom that slaves away to cleaning up after my kids not cleaning up after my mom. I want to live my life already without the stresses of life. I'm coming up to that point again where I really hate life and all that you have to do just to survive out there in the world and deal with the same bullshit people. Isn't there something grander out there than what I'm doing/going through right now? None of these classes will make a difference when it's all said and done and if that's the case then why am I still here? Why am I taking these class and struggling day to day and stressing day to day on if I will score at least a 70% of homework and tests. I've been in school for 8 years now at which point if I would have pursued Veterinarian School then I could've just about done with that. But no, I am here in Shepherd- a shitty school where they peck your brains out and demand you to think beyond the box but really you aren't thinking at all. You are really thinking inside the box. When you don't give a crap anymore that's when you start to do well- well for the arts anyway and I call a huge BULL SHIT on that. And now I'm stuck with my "last" semester of classes on Gen. Ed's and I can't even study well without complaining my head off about doing these stupid ridiculous fucking problems just to fail another exam and to not understand another homework. It's like College is purposely setting you up for failure if you aren't that "A" student. Why go to college if you are just going to struggle and end of shooting yourself for feeling like a nobody. For feeling depressed all of the time because school is bringing you down and because you suck at studying and doing well. You suck at the very thing you are supposed to be good at because you go to college for your parents happiness. What about my happiness? What about my needs? God forbid I say those magic words to cause chaos raining down on me.

No comments: