To catch up on life:
sometime in August on the same day everything crazy happened. James and I came at the same time around 4:00pm and his mom permanently kicked me out of her house, called the police and called me a slut, bitch, stupid girl and a number of un true things. I was crying the whole time and of course her son was innocent.
End of September I did Lucy and smoked a lot of potted plants and did a lot of Molly.
Beginning of October (Cocktober) I quit my bc pills because they were messing with my body where I would have loss of appetite, huge headaches, weak feeling, cramps, and sometimes depressed. We had sex a few times during my missing pill income and after I stopped. I took some tests and am not pregnant. I will double and triple check though jut to be sure next week and the following week.
I very strongly want to get pregnant with James because I know he is the one. But it would be very complicated if I did now especially with the stupid (his) mom situation and us trying to finish school. I should have just quit when I went to HCC and got my A.A. degree. Too late for that now. Is it sad that I am hoping to be pregnant so I don't have to finish school.. ever? But that would mean a lot of money wasted and I still would owe the school money.. Sigh*
I have been cleaning the house once a week to earn to drive down to Richmond on breaks but it's slow going and today I don't feel like doing anything. Life sucks right now and all I want to do is live with James in Richmond. I know a fairy tale ending. Life gets in the way of living the American Dream. Life and school and mothers and people that aren't happy with their lives that have to take it out on our happy relation-shipped life.
This is the most happiest I have been yet it has been one crazy life filled with lots of adventure filled drama and staying in each others rooms.
Also, Mr. F (Oscar) who I got August 12, 2014 has dropsy and is currently in Quarantine. I am feeding him frozen chopped up peas with garlic juice around it. This is supposed to hep him poop if he is constipated and also maybe help the intestines. I am also putting less than a table spoon of Epsom Salt in even though I have read online to do 1-2 table or was it tea spoons? Anyway I am just giving him a little more than a pinch and will continue to do 25% water changes for everyday for up to 2 weeks. Today was the second time that I have done it. Let's see if he will survive. If he doesn't I will never again get a betta or fish because they take a lot to take care of and I don't like to see my pets dying anymore. October 21 will be two weeks.
Wish me luck and pray for me ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment