Thursday, May 22, 2014
Those Two Lines
So I was starting to freak out about the whole pregnancy thing so James and I went to Walmart and I got the three in one test kit. Then we went to Dunkin' Donuts and got some yummy food. I took the test and as I was waiting I knew I was over thinking the whole thing but a part of me wanted to see those two lines. I got my hopes up for someone I just met and have only been dating for a little under a month. I felt different about wanting a child with him. It was not sex driven it was real love. So when I saw the test stripe confirming that I was not pregnant my heart dropped slightly. I was disappointed in the result I got. Why? I should have been happy to know that I did not have to care for a child that I did not have money for and that I was still in school. But part of me was already thinking of if I did... I had a dream again.. I went to the bathroom to see the test and in my dream it said that I was indeed pregnant. I think in my dream I just wanted something to happen so I let it. That previous dream of one positive, two negative were just all in my head- nothing more than that. Not a sign or anything just something I wanted but then again I would have to make all these preparations for something I did quite know how to take care for. And now I done writing but James is looking at me. So I should be done.. But one last thing.. I love when he strokes my belly it's as if I was expecting it to be positive and I think that's why I got my hopes up. I will take the other two strip tests within a week apart from each other just to be sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment