Friday, May 23, 2014
Lots of Insignificant Words
I don't understand why his mom doesn't like me. I don't want to humble brag but every ex of mine's mother loved me. But his is different. One night I stayed the night and didn't bring sleep wear but I was wearing shorts under my dress so I used that as shorts and she gave me a speech of how it is inappropriate to wear those in public or in her house. I could understand wearing them in the house but that was the only thing I had. jeez. And I told her they were work out pants which they were and then I just listened to her and held my tongue. After she left I had told James that I felt it rude and uncalled for her to say that to me. About not to wear anything that is to showy- like she thought I did that All the time- which I don't. So he talked to her and I thought it was okay until yet again today she called me out saying what about my house rules. First off what house rules? Second off i'm wearing J Crew shorts and my mother was with me when I bought them. I've worn them everywhere and they are perfect going out/everyday use shorts. They are not short short like slutty girls that I see wear. I am a tall girl that has long legs and arms so it may look short on me but that's just how it looks. I stood my ground today saying that these are my shorts that I wear everyday. She also has a rule for no shoes in house. So i take my shoes off when entering and put them on when leaving right by the door. I saw Lucy's bowl needed to be filled with water so I took two step to go to the bathroom to fill it up and hear his mother say no shoes in house. Mind you I've seen James go to the bathroom to fill up her water while his shoes are on and he doesn't get yelled at. But the moment I go she calls me out on it. She is rude and is always poking her nose in others people business and that just is not right. You lead your life and I lead mine. You are not my mother so I don't appreciate you telling me what I should wear. Maybe if she knew me for like a few more months then yeah sure maybe she could give me suggestions. She also asks a lot of personal questions which I don't mind answering. But she always asks the same ones. It's like she wants to store information for later to gossip to her friends about. James and his dad agrees that Its not her place but the dad doesn't say much but James tells me that it isn't right. She can be a very nice person but often then not i'd rather have her as an acquaintance then to have her as third mother. I even helped her clean the place just before James's grandparents come over after only knowing his family for less than a month. So now I'm just trying to stay out of sight out of mind type of thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment