Yesterday at precisely after we got up we had sex 3 times. The third one was amazing as he came inside me and I felt incredibly connected to him. I realized I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life. The second time we did it I cried at the end because it was the most amazing feeling in the world. To love and to be loved in return. To feel absolutely no pain and to enjoy it completely. I am sharing with him something that I have never shared with anyone else. I feel much closer to him now then ever and I wish to only make him happier from this day forth. I do not wish to cause him any harm and I even bought him lunch yesterday because we both were very hungry after what just happened. I love him and cannot wait to live with him. It will be a decent time until we do because we each have a year to complete school. But when we do graduate I will want to move in with him. He also asked me today if I wanted a pot with two to three sunflower plants in them. I said yes, they would look good against the wall in the back yard. We shall see what happens.
Also, I am spending a night with Kaitlyn tomorrow and on Thursday or Friday I will see Rachael whom I have not seen in a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment