Where to begin?
I had wanted to talk about my life since my last post was so long ago but whenever I try to think about it, so much has changed that it is just so overwhelming to write about. In short I will list some bullet points.
- Married Daniel February 5, 2021
- Settled with 50/50 custody
-Settled into my first home in Ballenger Creek
-Work at FCPS for 4 years
-Maple is our Bernedoodle. We also have had two gold fish (Da pigeon and Mo Willams), a few Betas, an Anole called Cannoli and two Hamster (Marshmallow died after just 2 months I think and Donut who just recently passed away. She survived for 1 year and 9 months. It was the first and probably last Hamster I will ever hold. She was so soft and happy. Sophia got tired of cleaning her cage every week and once I had - Ellie (January 6th, 2024), everything changed and I couldn't be there enough for Donut or sometimes I feel Sophia.
- Got a new lap top this last Thursday
- Oh! And I signed up for a gym membership at One Life Fitness! And hired myself a Personal Trainer. I'm watching my calorie intake and out. Making sure I get back to my goal weight of 142. I'm 12 pounds away. It's proving harder to do than I thought. Hopefully when I get back to school it will get easier because I won't be focused on food, I'll be focused on work and sleep. Lol.
- I also started really getting into Fortnite. It's my new favorite game to play. I've actually stopped playing Brawl Stars. They started getting pay to win and kept on adding too many characters.
- I want to get a house within 1-2 years. I will always love my first townhome but my family is growing and I am on a timeline with having kids. I want to enjoy Ellie but also would like to have more. I just don't feel like we have enough room for all the kids that I want to have lol.
- I also want to not work but at least have 2 more years left in me so Sophia can stay at North Fred.
Anyway, there's my life in a nut shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment