I'm tired of fighting this up high battle with myself, Sophia and the custody case. I don't understand how people can go on with life when their life with their child (ren) are on the line. I've been focusing on my day-to-day life rather than sit in misery of my past or future but on the week coming up to my period is the hardest. My hormones go topsy-turvy and I can't control it no matter what I do. I've tried walking, eating, drinking, chugging water, taking some vitamins. But the one thing I try hard not to do is cry. I want to cry so hard but if I give in then that shows I'm weak to Daniel and I don't want to do it anymore. I don't want his help. I don't want him to try and "save" me or "help" me because that shows I'm weak. He can't do any of that. He's not supposed to help me when I'm like this. Show concern-ok, but to continuously follow me around when I just want to be left alone is so fucking frustrating. And now I need a time limit to be confined to a room. I can't go out of the room or else he'll just follow me like a lost puppy dog. I'm also mad and Sophia and James. He just gives her whatever she wants and she gets spoiled because of this. She's been over to his parents house with him twice now. Since then she's been spewing a lot of "I want" and "I don't want to do that". A lot of fights from just today that ends in me getting angry at her for not following directions and for not listening. Now I'm attempting to talk to Belle but I don't know how much good that will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment