Thursday, April 11, 2019
Update on Life
I have two new jobs and a car!! Things are finally looking up. I still think about Dylan even though it has been a month and twelve days since I said it was officially over. But he ended things February 17. I can’t believe it’s been only a month!! It feels like such a long time. It feels like 3 months have gone by. I guess the expression that time moves slower but that doesn’t necessarily apply to me because I have been having plenty of days that have rocked and I am constantly busy! I even met new gamer friends and I went to my last D.R. Game that I will probably be at for a while. This new restaurant job will probably take up most of my free nights with people. And subbing will take up my mornings, so I’ll be a busy bee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment