I had a really realistic dream. I actually felt jealousy, happiness to help someone get to the other side, and the burning sensation of hydroperoxide.
I dreamt that mom and serge were leaving at night to go somewhere and they were going to take Lucy with them. I told them that I wanted to take her for a walk before the sun completely sets. It was nearly dark when they left and then I decided to drive. I drove to James's new place. I picked up Lucy. She was wearing her purple collar. We went through a skinny hallway. From the door way I saw his head poking out of his red sheets because the door was ajar. He saw me and sat up. I came in the room in a happy way. All I remember him saying was, "i'm seeing and sleeping with other people." As he took off his old shirt to put on a new one. I was sad inside and jealous. He asked if I was jealous but I said no. "It's good that you are seeing other people." (But I never knew I could be so jealous in a dream).
Then I was sitting on a couch in his room but he wasn't there. Instead a ghost of a plump older woman stood there. And a friend (I don't remember who) was sitting down the left of me with a computer. The woman wanted to pass over but didn't know how, so I had to convince her. My friend first was looking up things to say on the web so I started to say those things but the woman with long hair and only a partial pony tail did not believe my words. So then I spoke from the heart. I had such happiness in me and in my chest that I knew it was the right thing to do. I told her many things to help her move along but the few things I did remember was to find Ryan Martin he would help show her the way. But then I remembered him still being alive so then I told her about Lucy. I told her she is Yorkshire Terrier and she loved the idea of having a little loving dog to guide her and be by her side.
My dream changed. I was sitting in a basement with a group of people rather a family, and they had a cat that got evil all of a sudden and attacked me. It got my arm and left red scratches. We started to go upstairs and noticed that the window to the basement was open and there were three dark long haired cats perched sitting on a fence. Their eyes gleaming yellow in the darkness looking at us. We could tell that they were going to come after us so we quickly closed the window when they jumped and tried to get in. But we had closed the windows in time. The stairs were immediately behind us so we took them going up to a kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment