What we have to talk about:
Trust! If I am going to go out and do things with new people which I have already told them I am strictly only being friends with them, then it should not be a problem to do.
If he is getting too insecure or "worried" or jealous about me doing those things, then to damn bad! If he wasn't in the picture I would've been doing them anyway! It's like he thought he created my outgoing personality or something, which isn't true.
Another thing in trust is you DO NOT lie to a person. For example the night that I went out he thought I was lying about something but I was telling the truth. I was hanging out with Kelsey and we saw people that we knew there and hung out with them to. I don't understand how that could ever come across as a lie.
ALSO, he said that he doesn't like when people lie but he was the one to do it! He lied about the "so-called pictures" he deleted. But he never did. He just wanted to get an answer from me. Like I told him, why could he just ask me instead of lie to get answers out from me. That really hurt me.
If you want to be left alone, just tell me! I cannot read your mind nor your texts. I am that kind of person that when I need my space I tell the person so. Not just get angry, upset, or "annoyed" that they don't know what I am not verbally communicating.
If he is getting conflicted about what's happening about whatever it is he is thinking about, the best way to figure it out is to communicate with me.
I feel like this friendship/other is getting way out of hand. It started out so simply and then over the past 24 days it has escalated quite a bit to which point I have no clue what is going on. I thought we laid everything on the table when i said I am going to commit 100%, but I feel that he wasn't sharing somethings with me, if just a few days later we are back to square one.
I said what I needed to say. Now it is up to him to get everything together and explain his half.
No comments:
Post a Comment