Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Space
I seem to annoy people by bothering them too much. But after they do tell me that I annoy them by blowing up their phone I back off until they come to me. (Because I feel hurt from what they say and it always happen.) But i think that's just because of the wine I have been drinking tonight is making me emotional when I normally am not. I tend to be a follower until I know what I want, and right now I feel like I am following this person and it is annoying them slightly. So I am going to back off for right now.. And if they want to talk to me then they can. Otherwise I need to give them space. I know that I like my space, so I have to do the same. And hopefully everything will be okay in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment