Saturday, December 7, 2013

Time Heals All Wounds

I am finally thinking clearer thoughts. And I feel like a terrible person because he has been giving so much to me and i've just been taking. I need to give back and feel good about doing it. There was something there in the beginning stages of our relationship that i loved, dearly. But as the months went on i just became so numb to receiving so much that i became a jerk to him. It's just one sided and i've been ignoring it for so long. I wondered why this was so and i know why now. I just need space, for a week or two or maybe three and now I feel so much better- so much alive. Staying at my house with my mom allowed me time. I think I was so caught up in the us that I didn't focus on me enough and felt crowded when he kept calling, texting, talking to me. Talking to me about love and the urges he had that I just shut down. I couldn't breath from the pressures, the vibes he was giving off. But if we can work out these small problems we can work anything out, right? Everything needs to be in moderation. I can't just sit there and do nothing, but I also can't give it my all because i'll just burn out and shut down again. I don't know why that is, but I have a big hunch it's because of my lyme disease. But If I am thinking and doing better now. I can do better in the future. I used to be angry about time. How time never heals the pain, just numbs it. But now I believe that time has the power to do wonders if one is patient enough. Love sacrifices so much but if you give your partner enough time to think and to understand and to be patient then you have already won the race my friend.

No comments: