Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I'm just Knocking on Heavens Door..

So I just feel like typing right now before I have to go to work. Kelsey and I went out to bars last night and had a blast. Singing fun 90's songs and dancing to our own beat. We rocked the socks off of that place. Slept over her house and got our nails and my toes done the next day.. Which is today. Never going to Cindy's Nails again. Although I loved getting my nails done-To have them feel clean and cut and just feel good. It was too expensive and for that price they didn't do a very good job. $4o for some paint on my toes and french tips for my fingers. I can just do it myself for free. Now as I type, Kelsey lays beside me taking a power nap on my bed. And now I have to get ready to go to my work. I cannot believe I have been there for a month now.

No comments: