Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Good dream..Why did it Have to end?
The first part of my dream I can't really remember. But I know that a guy with black hair and blue eyes-like the actor that played Superman in a t.v. series- was there with me. And we were watching fireworks at first, but then they stopped and we were looking from a top of a hill the moon. So big red, and bright with a small eclipse next to it. The only tie in history that there were two moons. So I got out my camera, used my bigger lens and zoomed in so close that it was like I could hold it in my arms. Then I fixed the problem i had with my bigger lens- I simply changed the switch from manual to auto and it focused on the moon perfectly.
In the second part of my dream, I was watching peoples reactions to objects moving "by themselves". Each man and woman were setting in the dim lighted Pool room where balls or shot glasses were "moving on their own. But really the people playing poll are moving them with their pool sticks.. Then the dream continued into me having to recite a script from this paper I was reading.. Like an act from a play. I was reading the lines like an older new yorker woman, kind of and as I continued I got really into the story and started relaying the part in my dream about the pool items moving by themselves in the attic. It was so gripping that everyone in the classroom applauded, even the teacher who is my boss, kevin in real life. He went out of the room and then came back in saying we have to get you an agent, that was amazing! I was gleaming like it was the only thing I wanted in the whole world. Then my attention was looking out of these school windows-there were so many of them- and it was starting to rain outside. Kelsey appeared in my dream and said my windows are down, I need to put them up. So I tried to tell the teacher, could she be excessed, but all the other students either said it's not raining or don't worry about it. So kelsey sat at a row of chairs-like in an airport- and was very sad looking. Then she and I were looking at a t.v. screen. She said look Lars, even on t.v. it is raining. There on the t.v. screen was exactly what was outside of the school building and then it changed to Dalmatians and sad looking puppies and then it was raining again. Then also, outside the building, two boys were outside walking to the door bell of our school. They couldn't get in without someone unlocking the door. So the first boy rang it and one of the teachers ( the assistant manager-the nice lady in glasses) opened the door. She looked slightly pissed. Then she closed it went back to our room but then the second boy rang the door bell and she came back to actually let them in. Then I awoke with my door bell actually ringing. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment