I felt like crap while on my period. I get huge heaps of depression and feel as though the word is caving in. I'm really glad I can count on my new friends (Chris and Jimmy a.k.a. Daniel) and my Chicken Nuggie for distraction. I felt like a kid last night. We just played board games and had a lot of fun. We played Chutes and Ladders (the first time I ever played and it was kind of boring), Twister (which I loved and beat all of the boys- but now my hamstrings hurt today), and Lord of The Rings Monopoly ( I was disqualified because I went Bankrupt then It followed up with Chris, then Pedro and then Daniel I believe. Anyway, all in all, a fun night. I even rode and drove a European car! That was a lot of fun! :)
It is currently 60 degrees outside and I feel happy that the sun is out and it warm outside. So far today I have watched two things on Netflix. I'll only the mention the one because the other was really stupid. The one I liked is a series called, "I'm Not Okay With This". Each episode was only about 20 min each and I already finished the only season they have of it. Kind of disappointed they only made one season of it so far.
I made an appointment for Sophia's teeth cleaning and am going to look up cheaper alternatives to my deep cleaning for my gum disease. I'm still sour about that one because I get it from getting sick for two months? This doesn't make sense to me, but I guess my immune system has been way down lately. I mean I did have Pneumonia and 3 dislocated ribs, so I guess I needed to get gum disease too right?
I had a dream last night but the only thing I remember it was about an owl. I looked up Owl for a dream dictionary answer and it said this.
"What is the owl dream symbol? Owls
as symbols are connected to your unconsciousness mind, and they are
normally associated with carrying inner hidden secrets. They are known
for their keen vision and thus could symbolize your inner intuition or
wisdom, and your awareness. They could also symbolize your emotions."
I thought the inner intuition was interesting for me because I feel like my life has more meaning and I've been searching for it. I have been more aware of things happening in my life and what it is helping me to resolve these things in my life. I know it is kind of vague but I understand it and that's that.
Signing off for now.. Maybe I'll go clean my room for a bit before Sophia comes home from school. And perhaps we will go to the park today and play because It is so nice outside. And Maybe I'll bring my ukulele.The new song I have been learning is, "This is Home" by Cavetown. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment