I'm outside for the first time in a while and i just wanted to list what i am hearing and experiencing in such a long time. (it feels like). (Edit later).
I hear the tap tap of my fingers on keyboard.. I hear the cars passing by and the slight moos of a cow and the wind rustling the tree dead leaves from across the street. I miss this; the silence. But because of sophia there is no silence no extreme fun like I've had in my college days . . almost feel like I stopped typing bc of this silence. . . and to just listen.. . . . I have to admit i have some in my system right now but I think it's ok considering the week I've had. I don't feel like typing, more like speaking of what has happened in the last few days. Scars, lights in the dark on my block in Keedysville , wine, tinder...., fifi sleeping on the couch, maybe these topics will come again when I'm editing. For right now instead of typing I feel like witnessing my silence with the sounds I hear. At the monument park in shepherstown.. and that horrible filter air thing that hear right now and the fact that mom will come home any second (I call her Baba btw) AND the nick guy I'm meeting on Saturday I wonder what will type out correctly as i spell this out..and if/when we move to Texas and if my fingers can keep up with my thoughts which i don't think can happen while I'm under the influence or my finger only work for my phone... I need to practice more. I have back up for such an occasion like this (tinder or facebook or other random social site ) I'm not even reading what I'm typing.... so best of luck you goon!
P.S. moskitos will die out with summer because of this one hot day of 76 degrees. "You're welcome" is what the sun i saying right now.
End.
P.P.S. you ned to unwind more and just breathe.. just listen.. just breathe. You are too wound up and you can't be.. You are better than this...
No comments:
Post a Comment