Friday, September 18, 2015
10:51 AM- Morning Next
It's morning now. The crib is empty. It is warm in the room which is a first. My mother usually has the A.C. pumping these mornings. On the ground lays James and the baby. He pats her to burp. I just fed her. To the left Lucy whines for me to pet her. She just finished freshening up (usually she has a 90's hair-do, but probably because of me went for a spiky hair and bangs overs eyes look- emo style because I didn't pet her) and now she is biting her feet once more. Most likely dissatisfied that I neglected to pet her when she wanted to be petted. The sunflowers sit dead on my window. They were fresh 2 and a half weeks ago sitting in a hospital room. My fish tank sits clean and Oscar is still living well. He has now been alive and apart of this room for 1 year 1 month and 6 days. Now the crib is full with lovely people- a boy and a baby girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment