Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Love

So yesterday after work I picked up James and we went to a nursery in Hagerstown called shanvley's or something like that. I got a small shovel, one lobelia erinus and 5 different strawberry plants. We picked up Lucy and traveled to my house. He and I cleared the side of the house where the old strawberry plants used to be and planted the new ones and put a rock border as well. He tried to plant another curly willow (as we had done the day before yesterday) but there were huge rocks that were several inches deep. So hopefully he and I will be able to break up the rock either tomorrow or tuesday since it is supposed to rain Monday. Yesterday also had sun showers off and on during sunset which sped up our planting process. Then I drove Lucy, James and myself to his house and we watched Spirited Away since he has never seen the movie but always wanted to. Also, his mom bought him and I Chick-Fil-Lay sandwiches and he and I bought two pints of ice-cream. I had Chocolate Therapy (Ben and Jerry's) and he had Carmel De Leche (Häagen Dazs). I fell asleep within 20 minutes of the movie and I told him to finish watching it. I love sleeping in the same bed as him. It's comforting to know that my other half is just a hand away. :) Lucy slept in the chair next to the bed too. (Oh and a caught him making a pook or as he calls it "toot" and we talked about embarrassing stories on that subject and i'm glad we did because now I feel even more relaxed when I am around him-less nervous). Oh and also! We took a shower together for the first time. It was very fun and I was laughing a lot. 

The next day we slept in until like 11, watched Hot Rod because he didn't see that one either and then we went back to sleep until 1pm. I was writing on his back with my finger and I felt an urge to tell him I loved him. I've been having this feeling for awhile but I didn't want to say it until he felt the same way. When I spelled it on his back he replied, "I love you too" :) He had told me that he had spelled it over and over again on my back last week! But i didn't notice it. It's nice to know that he was thinking and did the same thing to say it. There were countless other times that I had wanted to say I love you for something but held my tongue. I am so glad I can say it to him now. After that was said I was really turned on from him and so he went down on me and I for the first time got off. ( we had tried other times but I was so nervous that I wasn't able to enjoy him down there.) And hopefully this is set to private locked account or it's going to be bad news for me. I had to go to work at 4pm but he was able to make me stuffed grilled chicken and mozzarella triangle things with marinara sauce in top. It was delicious and I do really love him. :) I cannot wait to garden with him more and to be with him more and more. He is a great guy. Oh and he puts the toilet seat down which I love. Now all we have to get comfortable with is seeing each other pick our pimples/ black heads and we will be golden. LMAO. 

And tomorrow I have a dentist appointment. Yay! I love getting my teeth cleaned. Then when we come home I will hang out with James regardless of if it rains or not. :) Really excited to spend my short summer with him.

The End. :)

No comments: