I have one more final this week (Friday) and then I am done for the Summer. Well kind of. (Today is Wednesday). James is coming over in a few hours to pick me up and then we are going into Frederick.
It is so weird that I actually met someone whom I like on OkCupid. I have activated and deactivated that account so many times that I started not to care about who messaged me. Anyway I saw this boys account and that he looks kind of cute and we have a lot in common and he doesn't smoke and he is tall so why not try and message him. He might not respond but that means it's not meant to be. Well It has been 2 weeks since I met him and so far so good. :P April 10, 2014 is when we met up and went to Frederick together in my car. We walked around the movie theatre area and decided to get ice cream. I didn't think of this as a date as I had stated I was only looking for friendship at this moment. I though he has understood but continued to buy everything that night. I wasn't complaining. lol. Then we went to the Sports Bar and he bought himself and I an Angry Orchid and we doodled on the back of a piece of paper. Then we saw the movie he wanted to see, "The Grand Budapest Hotel" by Key Wes or something like that. I have seen other movies done by him and liked them. We sat there until the last of the credits had ended. Then on the way home we attempted to find these Otterbien Chocolate Chip Cookies. We went to two grocery stores but no luck. That was the end of the evening and I returned him to his car. But we promised to hang out the next evening. I ended up meeting his mom and we stayed up to watch a movie. The most awkward part of the evening was him attempting to kiss my cheek when he dropped me off at my house but instead kissed my side of face and glasses. We continued to hang out through out the weeks and I found myself falling more and more for him. We did have some in common, but what drawn me to him was that he and I would think or do the same things at the same time. And one night while we were in his car I put my guard down and let him kiss me. I cannot believe it but his kisses were "magical". I only met one other person that had an amazing kiss like that. But his tops the charts. That's when I decided I wanted to be with him-because of his kisses, kindness and we both could be silent but be comfortable. He also is helpful, loves to garden like I do and is muscular. They all sound so random but I find those attributes to intrigue me. Also he is well rounded as he has been around the world and I find him to be very intelligent. (The Anniversary date is: April 26, 2014)
My next order of business I wanted to talk about is Russia. I am going there for 2-3 weeks as an internship with my mother this year. I cannot wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment