July fourth is in two days! But I've got nothing to do but watch a dog and see fire works a day before..Lame.
Hopefully doing something fun with new guy :) Swimming with the fishies... Although I think I am more afraid of them than they are of me. And maybe go fishing? That would be cool. I haven't gone fishing in forever!
And still need to go on that beach trip! Trying to find a ride.. Slash I am trying my hardest to get the car for a day or two..
And I think I am eating too many sweets for my own good. A sweet tooth is not good. And I am listening to Stone Temple Pilots right now...
AND I think I am in love... With my... Drum roll please... brand new car!!!.. No.. I don't own one of them.To much money.. Umhm actually I am in love with nothing currently. Maybe just my messy room. Did you know that if one has a messy room it means that they want to have control in their lives. I guess I do that because I don't have control over my younger brother or I don't have a good control over my life? I don't know because I am getting much better with memorizing what I need for my work and school work... So maybe this means I will actually clean my room now? Yeah no.. :P maybe idk. ohh wow I just used the short version of I don't know.. This is bad? Or is it? Me rambling is not a good sign.. Better get off this thing before my mind actually gets into the deep zone... And I do not want that to happen.. You know what happened when someone did that right? The government found them and killed 'em.. Yep.. Don't let this happen to you folks!
THE END?
Thank you and good night! Hopefully it is not my last :P
No comments:
Post a Comment