Thursday, June 28, 2012
Why Not?
As the t.v. is on besides me I sit here wondering about nothing and everything. My mother watching the news- the cats on her sleeping- they seem so peaceful in this home. Finishing these images take a lot of time, but in the end it is all too worth it to make them shine. And as my mind derails more and more, I am finding myself falling for a stranger I once knew so long ago. So many sentences that make sense and at the same time does not. I don't know why I'm here.. Why this earth needs me.. Why i believe in certain things, read the books that i do, watch the movies that I see, like and dislike the things I do-see-feel-be.. Why am I here? I have been asking why lately and quite frankly I want to be done asking why and just do. Ask why not instead. What do you think world? Am I ready to be daring yet? I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment