Thursday, May 17, 2012

A.K.A. LIFE SUCKS

What's the point of living?

-Have a crappy job that will not give me a raise
-Have a mother  that will not give me the car to do shit. Like go to a beach for the day. Says it's empty miles. When really me going to a concert is empty miles too but she would have let me go to that! I call bull shit. My dead dad used to go all the time for day trips to the beach. I haven't been in two freaking years! Why can't I have some fun in this crappy shitty life we call home. -Get up, go to work,come home, eat, watch movies every single day, sleep and do the whole thing over again. It's pointless to live such a boring life.
- A bf that doesn't make his life enjoyable-always has to complicate life- like not getting his health stable-constantly sick and sleeping all freaking day long- get's jealous over the stupidest things- seriously, get over your past dude! I am not her! And stop doing stupid actions that is making your chest hurt you.
- Oh and did I mention i am getting under paid for my jobs. I'm getting under paid for me photographing a wedding and for staying nights to babysit.
- I'm depressed because i can't go out or do anything!


THE END

No comments: