Saturday, April 28, 2012
People May Grow Apart, but I Will Always Love You
I want to find the words to tell him that I am feeling, what I am meaning..But when they come out I freak out and lose them all.. Then he laughs and makes fun of me. What happened to make him so arrogant and selfish? He will be so alone in the world if he does not change his behavior, his way of living, his way of speaking to others. My brother.. I can't even call him that anymore. He makes me so angry and upset. No wonder I want to be out of the house most of the time and listen to my music on high and play mindless games and constantly on Facebook and to read tons of books and to go out and take photographs and to live my life freely. It's to get away from jerks like him; to find myself numb and so alone myself. I don't need to be buddy-buddy with him, but I wish I could have my old brother. The one that laughs with me, and does artwork together, and just to be a younger brother. Not a younger brother that thinks he is older and smarter than me. Not a brother that calls me stupid and laugh at my mistakes and calls me other names that make me feel like crap and call me fat and gross looking. If you are trying to put me down and make me cry and belittle me, then congrats. You officially made me want to never see you in this lifetime. To never talk to you once you leave for college. And when it's just the siblings, never again will you have to talk to my face and acknowledge my presence. You have your older sister, So why do you need me? You don't and you know it. I can never help you with your homework, or teach you how to drive or make you food that you'll like, or help you with your mistakes in life. Because no matter what I say you always have to put me down. Why do I need to take that from you? Why do I have to cry for you? Why I am writing about you? You think I don't care. Well truth is, no matter how many times you may hurt my feelings in some way, I will always love you even when you will never love me. Have a nice life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment