Monday, November 29, 2010

This and That with a Rattle-a-tat

FML I despise my Visual Thinking class and they didn't even up the grade for when I re-did the stupid project. So now I have to redo all of the fear projects and do a new one on what Americans fear. Everything in that class is due Friday. But i need to get all my other projects taken care of before i can mess around with this one again.. Grr it freakin' sucks man.

I'm trying to crack my fingers less now because I started having pain in my fingers and I really don't want to get arthritis.

Also, job-wise I can stand my job however I don't appreciate when people get lazy and make me do their shit. Oh and one day this past weekend the pepsi was having air bubbles in the line so it was taking forever to get peoples drinks ready in time. So what really pissed me off was when I was getting the pasta salad for a woman and a girl was taking drink orders and the lady asked for a pepsi, she told the woman the pepsi was out. Complete bull Shit! She lied because she is freaking lazy!!!!!!!!!!!! And then when the next person ordered a pepsi I was the one doing it. Just little things that people do because she can't reach two seconds away from her. So some days when you has asked me to do something for her I say, " I can't do that at the moment I am doing something else; and leave the whatever to the side. So then she gets impatient and does it herself. Finally! Oh yeah and she gets impatient when kids are ordering food because they take longer. Well this little boy was with his dad and I asked the kid whats wrong because he was covering his face. The dad asked what he wanted to eat and the boy was mumbling and couldn't decide on what to eat. So i went down to his level and started naming possibilities. The girl whispered that she was getting very impatient and was about to loose it. I put my hand on her shoulder and told her, he's just a kid. You can't get impatient from a child. So I went back to the boy and asked him do you like this or that? And soon enough I got a possible sandwich and they were on their way with food in their bellies.

So anyway that what was on my crazy mind for the past few days.. Now fun school work to finish up the year! Yay! :P

No comments: