Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stuff that is on my Mind Today

Firstly I want to say that I tried logging in sooooooooooo many times, that when I really saw what I was doing wrong, I felt so dumb-strucked. I was typing up my new e-mail address when really I was to put in my old e-mail account. I mean Hello! Oh well..... Back to my thoughts...
  • I want my sister, Alex, to stop being an imature person. Although my sister is an adult, she acts more like a child.
  • I know I'm an adult and act like a child, but I am also three years youngers and have much to learn. I want to be a little kid as much as I can. I don't want to grow up all the way. If I do, I am afraid I will never go back to having fun and being a kid I once was.
  • I want my brother Serge to be more of a fun teenager and less of a cocky boy who thinks he knows about everything!
  • I want Alex to stop getting annoyed or frustrated whenever my mom cries. She is so very rude when she tells my mom to stop crying. It annoyes me when she does it. My mother does this to get all the pain, stress ans everthing else, to get it all out of her. However, my sister does not seem to realize this. But if she does, she sure isn't trying to be nicer to her. Grr.
  • I want for my dad to get much, much, much better. He is very much on his way to becoming better, as he is drinking more times then I can count on my fingers and toes.
  • I want for my boyfriend Chris and I to stay together for a very long time; through thick and thin. And so far he is doing a very good job of it. :)

I currently heard that some woman is selling Rice Crispy Treats for 50¢ and I want one because I am super HUNGRY.....

No comments: