Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Today when I woke up on the couch I felt almost complete. My fever and sinuses have succumbed and I was happy because of that and my mom had made my dad and me breakfast in bed. C:
But then I tried playing a game... I beat one level... But I could never beat the Boss Levels... So when my mother came down stairs I got mad... Grrr... Stupid Game..
Now I am back to being Happy.

I was so happy I:
  • Cleaned up all the trash upstairs
  • Cleaned out the tube of doom
  • Took a nice hot shower
  • Relaxed
  • Helped my mom with a few things before she had to leave for her Russian Class that she teaches
  • Checked to make sure all of my teachers got my e-mails about me being sick
Now all I have to do is Complete in MLA format my English Paper ( real easy) and
Watch my Brother play in a Tennis Match. He is number one singles on his (and my old) team

No comments: