I have had so many remembered dreams lately it's a amazing I remember them all. Well at least parts of them. I'll tell you all of the most recent dreams that I remember....
I was wearing a black tank top, pink skirt and back flip flops. My bangs were down and to the left of my head, while the rest of my hair was up in a pony tail. I was talking on my cell phone with a friend. His nickname is Gar. Anyway, he was just telling me about how he makes really good butter popcorn. While I was walking on the left of the path were several draws open and they were all filled with candies and popcorn. So, I tried a handful of popcorn and it tasted very good. :) "Wow Gar, this popcorn tastes very good. You do make really good popcorn." As I am walking I see a neighborhood of houses and I continue to walk up toward them. I see someone standing outside in the backyard of one of the homes. By the way it is dark outside. " Yeah, I know.. But anyways it's nice and warm out here.." He says. "Hey, wait a minute. Is that you talking on your cell phone behind that house?" I ask not trying to be to hopeful. I look up and start walking a little faster. "Yeah it is." Then he starts walking down and he flips his phone off. When we reach each other we embrace in the first hug ever. "Wow Gar, you are short." I smile because I am six feet tall and he is not.
Later on in the dream I am walking up a big hill with a string floating in the air. Attached to that string is a huge fried chicken.. It's floating in the air.. How is that happening? Oh well. I go up the hill to a scene of two picnic tables with umbrellas attached to them and a wooden fence up a little further. A couple of my friends are sitting at the picnic tables including my one good friend Krissy. Attached to the fence is another floating string and a person I knew from back in high school Katie B. is floating and attached to that string. She looks like she is inflated with air. I go up to her and pull her down from the sky. "Give me some of that won't you Larissa?" So I bring down the float ing chicken and tie down Katie to the fence. I then hand her some chicken. And I tie the chicken to the fence as well so she could eat. A few minutes later to the left of me there is a parking lot. Gar is there with four of his friends. They get out to say hello. "Go say hi to Krissy. She's over there." I say. So he does and when Krissy talks she is tired and annoyed it looks like. Soon enough she says to Garland that he should take me home. She doesn't feel like driving me home tonight. I plead with my eyes for me to stay but she doesn't see me. Garland and his friends get back in his Studebaker (old cool car) and says "See ya'll later!"
No comments:
Post a Comment